HELP Am I pregnant?

I am a mother of 2 boys...in November I had an ectopic pregnancy due to Mirena IUD and 2 surgeries due to complications (but my tube was saved)...so my body has been adjusting...both my boys i found out i was pregnant with in June they were due February and i delivered them in January infact they are 2 years and 2 days apart...anyways the past week i have been having STRONG pregnancy feelings my period isnt due for another 2 days...i have been having headaches, heartburn, nausea (cant eat fruits or veggies food that i a lot of normally), exhaustion, very emotional cry in a heart beat, and flutters in my lower abodimen...and i know my husband had a ut-oh exaclty on my ovulations day...i was curious to c if i was pregnant a few days ago and took an ovulation test which i have seen being used to to see if ur pregnant and it came out postive...i then took multiple pregnancy tests all came back negative but i know its still too early fro a postive...if im not pregnant what is wrong lol?!?!?!
Too early question, we can't rely on symptoms you mentioned . they may occur with or without pregnancy ,.

You have to wait till the due of your next period , and if didn't come ,have a test ,.

Good luck.