A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members
9264847 tn?1402748957

HELP Am I pregnant?

I am a mother of 2 boys...in November I had an ectopic pregnancy due to Mirena IUD and 2 surgeries due to complications (but my tube was saved)...so my body has been adjusting...both my boys i found out i was pregnant with in June they were due February and i delivered them in January infact they are 2 years and 2 days apart...anyways the past week i have been having STRONG pregnancy feelings my period isnt due for another 2 days...i have been having headaches, heartburn, nausea (cant eat fruits or veggies food that i a lot of normally), exhaustion, very emotional cry in a heart beat, and flutters in my lower abodimen...and i know my husband had a ut-oh exaclty on my ovulations day...i was curious to c if i was pregnant a few days ago and took an ovulation test which i have seen being used to to see if ur pregnant and it came out postive...i then took multiple pregnancy tests all came back negative but i know its still too early fro a postive...if im not pregnant what is wrong lol?!?!?!
1 Responses
Too early question, we can't rely on symptoms you mentioned . they may occur with or without pregnancy ,.

You have to wait till the due of your next period , and if didn't come ,have a test ,.

Good luck.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.