A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members
318085 tn?1213286521

HELP?!?! very confused...pregnant?

Hey everyone, i would just like your opinion. I know its a long question but your help would be very much appreciated.
About two months ago, i stopped taking the pill (microgynon 30) about 3 days early than the pack as i had ran out (it was my last pack which i put in my purse incase i stopped at a friends and didnt have my regular pill pack with me, so i had used a few, hence didnt have a full 21 pill pack). Anyway, i came on my period not long after and was on for about 4 days (which is normal). I did have unprotected sex with my partner a couple of times, and within a couple of days i started to have cramps as though i was about to come on but i knew it was way too early (i've never suffered from these cramps before unless i was on my period or just before), i had other symptoms such a urinating more often and feeling nauseous on a night time after getting into bed and started to feel as though i may have been pregnant. I have been trying to work out the dates of my period, so i can work out when i was due on but couldnt get anything. My partner thinks it was around the 11-Oct date but i think it was earlier than this but at the very latest it was this date. Anyway, if it was this date, i should have due on around the 7-Nov (i have an average 28 day cycle), but as i was unsure i calculated from the date i most likely sex act i could have got pregnant from which was the 17-Oct and on pregnancy websites it says to count 19 days after this date, which i am now way past. So anyway, i took a test today, it came out neg but i did urinate on the windown (what can i say, my aim is terrible lol) and the negative symbol appeared very very quickly.
Im just wondering could i still be pregnant, could the urine have invalidated the test (the control line did still appear), when should i test again, and could it be down to coming off the pill although having a normal period already???

thanks for your time :)
4 Responses
318085 tn?1213286521
oh and by the way, i did get urine on the stick aswell haha
318085 tn?1213286521
anybody....lol
I am not sure if you are still taking the pill? If not, you could wait a week and retest. Use the urine from your first pee in the morning.
318085 tn?1213286521
No, i stopped taking the pill about two months ago when i ran out of pills before the whole 21-day period (i think i ran out 3-4 pills early) and havent taken it since. I was thinkin of doing taken a test in a weeks time if i still havent come on. thanks :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.