HELPP

I have also been having flu like symptoms, such as a fever, headache and my vaginal are started to itch, i dont know if it could have anything to do with the flu because ive been a little itchy down there for a while. I dont know if it got really bad recently because i itched it too hard and too much which caused a cut. What should i do? to make the cut heal?
Honestly.... nothing. Leave the cut alone, it will heal its self. You touching it and etc is just going to make it worse. As far as your itching, i would look into yeast infections.