HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

evening ladies,i just got my period tonight but i need to stop it like right now, my boyfriend is coming into town beween tomorrow and thursday and we havent had sex since the week before halloween. i need to have sex so i need to know how to stop this. im not on bcps,i've never tried it but willing to get the shot next  month cause i hate period.anyway someone please help in the next 12 hours.PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XTRA HORNY IN BK
There's no way to stop it.  I wish there was, but once you've started, you've started.  But there's nothing wrong with laying a towel down on the bed beneath you and having sex on your period (it actually does help with the cramps, even if briefly), just remember to still use protection regardless because you can still get pregnant if you don't.

As far as next month, you can talk to your gyno about starting birth control pills and taking the active pills only four months in a row, having a period, then doing it another four months in a row.  However, chances are if you've never been on the pill, your gyno will want to see how you react first and have you on a monthly basis at first still, depending which pill she gives you.
Thanks hun for the advice,my gyno is getting a call first thing Monday morn,hopefully my period will be gone b4 then