Hard painful lump mons pubis!!

There's been a hard and painful lump in the right side of my mons pubis for 2 weeks now. It's about half a cm under the skin, and shaped like a 4 cm piece of straw... I have no other way of describing it. The lump and the pelvic bone underneath are still very painful. I was in a traffic accident nearly 2 weeks, when my mons pubis/pelvic bone hit a metal bar. The right side of my mons pubis was bruised, swollen and extremely painful at the time but I din't visit any doctor, because i thought it would go away. Does anyone have an idea what this may be? I'm very concerned!!
It can be a hematoma formed after injury. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.