Has anyone had a red mole bleed, and scared it was melanoma?

Cherry angioma on my thigh is bleeding and I'm scared it might be melanoma. I don't have insurance, and I'm scared to go to the doctor. Has anyone had this happen before?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi.  You know, it's bleeding and is it doing this often?  Normally a cherry angioma is of no concern but once it is bleeding, you need to get it checked.  This isn't because you picked at it, is it? If it rubbed on something or got caught on something, it also might be harmless bleeding. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor.  More worrisome to not know!  Everything is treatable and it likely is nothing.  :>)