Have a chronic yeast infection

Have had a chronic yeast infection since I was a small child. I know it’s a yeast infection because I just had a yearly exam. Im seeing very minimal results from the medication. I’ve always had a yeast infection rash throughout my vulva and it just won’t go away it’s even spread to under my breast. I’m so tired of being in pain all the time don’t know what to do. The medicine never works and it seems like I get no relief. What do I do from here?
COMMUNITY LEADER
So, you have tried the systemic pill and that doesn't work?  Ugh, I'm sorry to hear this.  Do you take a daily probiotic?  
I’ve been on a pill multiple times, cream, powders, I’ve been wanting to get probiotics and maybe take yogurt pills too.