A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
578698 tn?1265495648

Have a small pin head size mole growing on my face

I dont know if this is cancer related, how ever cancer does run in my family.  I have a place just under my eye on the left side of my face.. I have acne, so for the longest time I have blew this growth off as a pimple or cyst... i have had it though for about 6 or 7 months.  I began to start paying closer attention to it recently. I looked at it in the mirror, and it is red, about the size of a tiny pimple, and it is either a mole, or a skin tag... looks more like a mole.  It some times gets warm, feverish, and feels puffy or swollen... Its again pinkish almost red... and that area of skin there around it feels inflammed a little bit.  I know it is not a cyst or pimpl I have gotten those all my life and trust me I cant mistake those!  But can any one give me  a thought about what this could be? I am going to see my dr. next week, but if any one has any suggestions.. plese help!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.