Haven't gotten my period in 2 months

I have had lower back pain and lower stomach pain for the past to days and been very moody but I haven't gotten my period in 2 months and I am only 13 does this pain mean I am going to get it soon
It sounds like PMS which stands for premenstural syndrome which is very common in females and what this consists of is symptoms like sore breasts, cramping, lower back pain, mood swings, cravings and change in eating and sleeping. This all starts around 1-2 weeks before your period. So yes this means you could start soon.  But please if you are worried and still haven't had your period go see a doctor and get it checked out!
I know when I first started getting my period, it happens a lot, I've noticed. Like one month I'll get it, and the next couple not, but it will come back, just try and be patient and relax and enjoy the time without it. It'll come back. Always does