Having constant urge to pee and pain in my lower abdomen

I’m 17 years old and what started as just a few times a month has turned into everyday. I started having the constant urge to pee about 9 months ago and it has progressively gotten worse. It started out as just the urge and has turned into this aggressive urge that keeps me up all night because I can’t fall sleep so I went to my doctor who gave me an ultrasound of everything in my abdomen and all they found was a cyst on my right ovary so I went to my gyno who put me on birth control to help with the cyst which was 6 months ago and also went to a urologist who thought my bladder was weak and sent me to physical therapy which hasn’t worked . Now only recently I’ll have occasional long bursts of pain on both sides of my stomach and it gets to the point where it hurts to breathe and I'll feel nausea and my head starts throbbing. I ended up going to the emergency room because of this and they’re sending me to another urologist in two days and put me on naproxen (which doesn’t kick in to help until five hours later). And now I’m left feeling frustrated and loss of all hope.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, honestly, those sound like classic urinary tract or bladder infection symptoms. That's treated with antibiotics.  You may have developed this.  I would go BACK to your doctor and have your urine cultured.  
Multiple months later I was diagnosed with a tight/overactive pelvic muscles