Healed C-Section recent abdomen pain

Hello. I am 22, and had my 4th child 10 weeks ago. All four have been cesarean. I am not having any pains near the incision site, but more INSIDE my abdomen, hope that makes sense. It occurs more often at night. The past three nights has been accompanied by nausea, no vomiting, but an urge to. I have done everything as instructed as far as recovery goes.
To throw a curve ball, I was given the Depo shot on 7/16 of this year for the first time, and rather than lessen my periods I have continued to bleed for 8 of these past 10 weeks, mixture of old blood and new and large to mild clotting. Seems to come on more at night during the pain. Had my postpartum check up, and another about 3 weeks ago. Doc says all systems go, but I really have this gut feeling that something is not right.
I am desperately hoping that I may be able to receive some sort of insight. I no longer have insurance, and do not want to go to the E.R. unless I ABSOLUTELY have to and cannot afford to make the appointment with my doctor. Thanks in advance for any help.
I really think you could have scar tissue and probably endometriosis  !I had 3 sections plus two laps and would have the same problems, what state do you livr in?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.