Heavy Bleeding Menstrual

My normal period is spot one month and heavy the next... I have spotted for the past 2 months and this month which is the 3rd month I am very heavy... I have been on for 9 days my first 2 days i spotted... I took a hot bath and the next morning i was very heavy i have been heavy every since and its 7 days later in all it has been 9

This condition is called menorrhagia. Normally the period stays for 3-7 days and comes in 21 to 35 days. However sometimes normal periods can be irregular. The causes of menorrhagia could be due to bleeding disorders, vitamin K deficiency, excess usage of aspirin, hormonal imbalance, stress, fibroids, recent intra uterine devices (like copper-T)etc. So I will like to advise for internal examination with gynecologist and take opinion.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.