Heavy Bleeding with Clots

Hi, I am 26 years old and have two children. For last 1 year I am having very heavy bleeding with clots. Doctor did D/C for three times during this period. This problem started after birth of my young child by C/setion. Doctor also put merina coil for 2 times but it did not work. I had D&C about 20 days ago and doctor gave me injection Decapeptyl and put merina coil. But this also does not seem to be working. Any help on this.
Poor thing that has got to be frustrating, hope someone responds that has had a similar experience.  Keep us updated.
ask him to do a MRI for ovarian cyst
Any updates just wanted to check in and see how you are.