Heavy Bleeding

i start my peroid last night but since then im been soaking a pad in 15-30 mins. I feel fine not weak or dizzy. I don't have any clots just straight bleeding. Does anyone know if this is normal? Oh, this is also my first period since I had my son in march.
Poor you, thats an awful lot of blood! lots of women have a heavy period after childbirth and some womens heavy is light compared to another womans, but this isn't normal for you..it does take months for things to settle down gynacologically after birth. Its good that you feel ok and there are no clots, it doesn't sound like anything to worry about but very annoying!
If it continues for longer than a few more days I'd see a doctor, with a baby to look after you don't need heavy bleeding draining you, the doc can prescribe meds to slow it down for you, because it could lead you to become a little anaemic aswell..
I hope you feel better soon!