Heavy Menstral Bleeding

I had a baby (#4) in December and had my first period in March. Last month (April) I visited the ER because of heavy bleeding during my period. I was going through about tampons and w/ pads for extra coverage every two hours. They ran tests on me and sent me home. Stating that nothing was wrong. Well this month the exact same thing. Knowing what happened last month I'm trying to stay on top of it as I work full-time. But it is the same if not worse. Could there be something wrong. I delivered all other children expect the last one vaginally and they had to do an emergency C-Section with the last one. My periods before I was pregnant last exactly 7 days with one heavy day and the rest light bleeding. I am anemic and take my iron pills everyday without fail as I am breastfeeding and don't want to have any other problems. I have never missed a day without taking them. Any suggestions?
I go go back and bug the doctors to run more test, such as a ultrasound?

I had my little girl on march 18th, and 3 weeks after i had heavy bleeding, and i kept getting turn down at emergency and at teh doctors, that there was nothing wrong, but the bleeding was not normal. turns out, i needed a d&c, and i had that april 16th and iam still bleeding. so i dunno.

i would get checked.. it could be just your period..??