Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Heavy Periods

So I am a 13 year old virgin and my last 2 periods were really heavy. My period started yesterday and is heavy as well. My first periods started earlier this year but they were medium flow. This is now going to be my third period on heavy flow. There is clotting and last night I woke up after 4 hours of sleep to find that I soaked through the pad, underwear, and pajama pants. I had to change it and there were clots in it. In the morning when I was lying down nothing was coming out and I would stand up and everything would come out, clots and all. Yesterday when it first started it was medium but then turned heavy. Is there any good way to deal with heavy periods.... Just in case (hopefully not) I have to deal with it again.
1 Responses
double ur under wear and try to wear a panty liner on top of pad to make pad last longer
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.