Heavy bleeding after intense orgasm

I have been on bc pill Nordette for a month and a half. 2 weeks into my 2nd pack, I had a crazy night out and got v drunk, and had some pretty rough sex, and a very intense orgasm. When I stood up to go to the bathroom, I bled heavily, with a lot of tissue (as in an entire period in a moment - a LOT of tissue and blood).
I was light headed for the next 24 hrs, understandably. Is this from the pill? Or from the orgasm? Ive read of cases of bleeding after orgasms as it makes the uterus contract and release contents, but this much???! Is it from being new to this brand of pill? On day 3 of the 2nd pack, I orgasmed during sex and afterwards have a very light bleed. I assumed it was perhaps because Id just come off my period. But this recent event has me concerned.