Hello i'm not sure if i should be worried or not.

I'm having some issue's getting pregnant. it's been 7 months. I'm under 30 and have finally regulated my periods almost just a day or two off each time but nearly predictable. anyways I'm eating Goji berries, and taking maca and prenatal pills, i'm healthy as physically possible. does anyone have any advice? ps i have fun with my huseband almost daily so i don't understand how this hasn't happened yet for us. please any advice at all!
For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks so that semen does not come out.

If still you are unable to conceive, then other causes of primary infertility should be explored.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hey thanks i'll trying lying down longer because i do everything else already