Help! Im worried about this Clear Watery Fluid Gushing out of my Vagina?

Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have been leaking this Clear fluid from vagina. It started out in smaller amout (more like a leak) but very noticeable, and increased. I have gushed one time,Yesterday and then it seemed to slow down. Today while I was excercising I gushed out such a large volume that I soaked my underwear and my pants. Like, if I had a dress it would have puddled the floor a little, or soaked a pad. I have never had any type of discharge like this befor. It is clear and and very thin, like the consistancy of water, infact i almost couldnt tell the difference if i didnt know. It has No smell and No color. It really feels like when my water broke, but I have my tubes tied so.... I Is it possible to be pregnant, or ectopically pregnant? I am just starting to get concerned. I know that its normal to flush a little fluid from your vagina as your bodys own self cleaning system, but this is nothing like that, this is like *Gushes* of fluid. Can any one help? Does anyone know what this could be? Thankyou.
You should call your doctor. I have never heard of this.
Call your dr asap or go to the er good luck let us know how u get on xx
Well, it could be your bladder.  Have you done a pregnancy test for kicks and giggles? lol  See what the test says.  Go from there.
yea i would go to the doctor. Ive never heard of anything like this either, but does it hurt or burn when it happens or does it just feel like you wet yourself? i would call the doctor asap and see whats going on. I don't think its an ectopic pregnancy because youd more than likely be in pain not wetting yourself.
Are you sure it isn't urine?  After 3 kids it's likely that you have lost some bladder control.  If it concerns you, you should see your doctor.  
Thanks For all the responces. I did call my doctor, and went in to see her. They did a couple tests like urine tests and a manual examination and everything came back fine. They basically dont know what it was, my doctors words exactly was "this was just very weird"! It hasnt happened again so far, though i havent participated in any very strenuous excersise since. I dont know what i was, i hope its not going to be an issue with excersise! all the doctor really said was to try to ease up to the intensity level of exersise more slowly, but she also said that she really didnt have any idea, so... Yeah, I have 3 kids so I have had alot of things go on down there including some lost of bladder control (like sneezing and times like that) so I know that feeling also, definatly wasnt that. Thanks Again to all who Posted Their replys :)
I am going for my 6 week check up, 11 weeks after doing my tubes. Since doing them, I have had sudden needing to wee, where I have to run to the toilet bursting for a wee. A few occcasions, I have had to change my pants due to the wee starting before I could sit down, once, I couldnt get there at all and had our 2 1/2 year old saying "No mommy, you need to wee in the toilet" I have also been waking up very early hours of every morning. This morning, around 3a.m. I woke up in a wet puddle with my pants drenched.. It is like a slightly sticky water. After getting up, pains in my left ovary. How were you after this? Hope this is something that will go away or at least can be fixed.