Help Please

I am have been having some wierd symptoms for the past three weeks.
It started with nausea and coffee aversion which seemed so strange to me as i love coffee. I started noticing myself to be fatigue, too tired and nausea started increasing. I had a very light period with only one day of medium bleeding and it was few drops rest of the days. It was so strange as i was not anaemic or this kind of irregular has never happened to me. I started getting back ache and leg cramps few days after bleeding stopped and frequent urination was noticeable. I did take few pregnancy home tests and all were negative. My blood -hcg also returned negative.
Has anyone else gone through these kind of symptoms? I feel i could be pregnant but the tests dont answer my question.
Help please!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, having a negative HCG test does answer the question if you are pregnant or not.  That makes you not pregnant.  Have you been checked for things like a thyroid issue?
yes i had a thyroid examination recently. It is normal