Help please..Menstruation question..scared..normal?

two periods ...or one long one...have 20 ys old daughter living with me plus my 11 yr old would that mess mine up?

started period and thought it stopped but yet was spotting lightly..hubby came home,we had sex and I started started my period again..does having our 20 yr old daughter living with us now,which claims she is not having her period for three months now..would that effect me? plus my 11 yr old is so hormonal lately ..she has not started her first period yet..does that matter? going on 15 day reg period first then spotting.