I've been bleeding lightly for a little over 2 weeks now (since May 19th), it was a light bright red at first, but now it's gone to a brown color, and there are tiny clots sometimes after urinating. I'm not on birth control, so it's nothing from that, I am sexually active, but I don't know if there's a chance that I'm pregnant or not. I'm not having any period symptoms, but i've noticed that since it started I can get headaches more easily, i'm more emotional, I feel nauseated sometimes during the morning and late hours, and I get worn out almost by anything.
(Could it maybe be spotting? My dad said that my mom had some bleeding when she was pregnant with me?)
Call your Dr asap.  You could be dealing with endometreosis.