Help

I've always had unprotected sex and never got pregnant therefore I don't know what to expect when I do get pregnant... Lately I haven't been feeling like myself. I've been very exhausted. Eating even when I'm not hungry lol and ive been getting this fluttery feeling in my belly.. I don't know what it can be. I go to the bathroom every time I get that feeling but nothing happens. I usually just lay down and let the feeling go away on its own. Its not a constant feeling, it comes and goes. (Within an hour I will get it like 2-3 times then it stops) I don't know what it can be.. My last period date was Feb 7th.. Haven't spotted or anything, just very sexually active, tired and hungry lol please help. Thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, I tell ya.  I first felt my baby move at 20 weeks.  You don't feel pregnancy right away.  Nausea and vomiting typically starts for the average woman around week 6 to 7.  You don't use protection when you have sex?  Unless you want to get pregnant, you should.  Anyway, if you are late for your period and it sounds like you are, take a test. It's the only real way to know.  Let us know after you take the test.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You might be pregnant or you might not, but the fluttery feeling will not be a pregnancy in only your sixth week.