Helpp My Girlfriend

she had sex back in March and she got her period back in April and it's suppose to be here soon. However now that shes stressed she feel like she notice early pregnancy signs. Like she see veins in her breast and shes cramping like she normally do before her period and the other day after masturbation she told me she was bleeding but some sites from Google got her thinking its early pregnancy spotting. she took two pregnancy test one was negative and the other had a very very faint line but I think it's cause she was staring way to hard. Somebody please help.!
COMMUNITY LEADER
She could test again after the period that is upcoming actually doesn't come.  Right now, it just sounds like her period is coming.  Veins in the breast mean nothing.
We didn't use a condom I pulled out completely but she's really nervous and so am i
Can her being nervous cause her to think she getting symptoms
Yep I would suggest you educate yourself about safe sex
If you don't understand that 'pullingout'does not prevent pregnacny then you should not be having sex.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community