How Does Pornography Negatively Affect a Woman's Brain?

It is known how pornography has negative affects on men, such as erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, etc. But does anyone know how pornography negatively affects women who are addicted to it like some men are?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome.  It would affect men and women the same way.  I would look for the same pattern of brain changes.  good luck
I'd assume the same. The effects of pornography would probably be psychological if there are any, (e.g. loss of libido) but not one specific to gender. Hope I could help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Theres actually a video called "your brain on porn".  It acts almost like a drug based on brain imaging.  But brain is brain, be it female or male.  good luck
Pornography is a powerful force that has become increasingly widespread in Western culture since the advent of the Internet.