How Long do you bleed after sex.

I had sex for the first time today at about 8:30 in the morning and was fine all day. it hurt a little bit to pee but I expected that. I went to go to the bathroom again at about 11 at night and started bleeding... does this mean Its just my period.. or can it mean my cherry popped. And just start bleeding now
I would say it is more likely to be your period than delayed bleeding from losing your virginity. If your period wasn't due, you may want to check with your doctor.
I had sex for the first time yesterday morning. I bled for a while then, but it stopped after 15 minutes. I started bleeding again this morning, nearly 24 hours after the event. Is that normal for a virgin? My periods are way irregular so it could be that but I don't know. Please help me!!!

It hasn't stopped since around 9 this morning and it's 6:30 PM.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community