Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

How do I get rid of my saggy vagine?!

Im 15, and I have a really saggy vagina, because i use to play with it and stuff when I was younger, nothng bad though ahha! But its reallllly bad, and im so insicure about myself and dont want to do anything and im scared of having a bf iv only had sex with one guy a lot but my WHOLE vagina is saggy, not just my vagina hole, the top of it is realy bad about like this long..

-------------------

I need to get rid of it, hes a huge part of my life i just want to get rid of!

Please help!!
95 Responses
282113 tn?1388163349
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Dear davies04,

If you are wondering how you can go about treatment in relation to your health Insurance coverage, please provide some information about your current coverage. If not, I recommend posting your question on the Women's Health Community forum.

Sincerely,

Amir Mostafaie
You are only 15 and sexually active already.  I know you kids are having sex at earlier ages than in the past, but at 15.  That means you are only in the 10th grade.  If your vagina area does not hurt or cause pain, there should be no medical reasons for it.  As you grow you may see changes.  Women like men have different shapes and sizes of sex organs.  If you are having irregular periods and you are experiencing pain then seek medical help.  
omg me to...and i dont wanna do anything becasue im too embarassed i dont know what to do about it, i wanan get rid of it..have u done anytiing about it yet

please rite back
theres nothing you can really do for sagy lips on a vagina. the only think i know you can do is have surgery.
1202829 tn?1265518481
Me To, I really Want To get Rid Of It, But the Sad Sort Is.. Im 13! And Yea.. I really Wwant to get Rid of it, It Looks Discusting,
omg me too.. i thought i was alone on this..
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.