How do I heal abrasions on my clitoris and surrounding area?

I got a yeast infection from taking antibiotics. I did the 3 day yeast infection kit to get rid of it. Now a few days later i have abrasions on my clitoris and surrounding area. It doesn't really hurt too bad untill i urinate. It burns so bad i wanna cry. Is there a cream or antibiotic like neosporin for the vagina? Or even a natural alternative?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ugh, those hurt.  And ya, pee makes it worse. So, I'm going to give you some tips that I got after giving birth to a baby ---  the ultimate cut, slice and abrasion situation for that area.  Fill a small squirt bottle when you go to the bathroom with room temp water. Squirt on the area as you go. Pat dry after.  Then alternate, use Prep H on it after the first time you go to the bathroom and the next time you go, use a tucks wipe and leave it in your underwear.  That's what the hospital recommended after I had my baby.  And it gave a lot of relief and healed fairly quickly.  Keep your hands off of it as we carry bacteria on our hands and you don't want an infection and obviously, for bowel movements, wipe front to back.  Hope it gets better soon!
Thank you so very much ill try it!
This worked great!! Thank you so much!!