How to end a period quickly/lighten it somehow

I know that there isn't a fool-proof way to completely cut your period down by a few days, but I was wondering if there was a way I could increasingly shorten it/lighten it in the next 4-5 days because I have something coming up. I have noticed if I drink lots and lots of water it lightens, but are there any other tips you guys have that sometimes work for you?

Thank you

~Princess Saturn
When I want to lighten it up or delay it a bit I eat bananas. They have worked for me thus far
Excersize

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community