Hurting after multiple sex sessions

Me and my boyfriend would have sex as often as up to 6 times in a 24 hour period. Hey, we're young & in love. Then i had gotten a UTI so i went to the doctor and she game me some antibiotics. Then soon after i was taking those I got a yeast infection. So i used Monistat to clear it up. That was about 2 months ago and still to this day I cannot have sex more than one time in a day or my vagina hurts very very badly. To where it is uncomfortable to sit. I was wondering if any of this has ever happened to anyone. And what to do about it because I was our fun sex life back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to make a doctor's appointment with your gyno to find out what is going on.
SWEETIE YOU NEED SO GO A DAY OR TWO WITHOUT HAVING SEX TO GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO HEAL ITS JUST YOURE JUST A LITTLE SORE BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT IN AND OUT MOTIONS OF SEX