Hymen help

I have been trying to have penetrative sex for over 2 years now and I have not been able to go on for more then a minute because of pain.  My hymen is very pronounced and does not seem to stretch or break no matter what I do and it causes a great deal of pain. I was wondering if this is a real condition that I need to see a doctor for? I am willing to send a picture to someone who is knowledgeable about this topic. I don't plan on continuing to try to have sex but it is something that is bothering me so any help is greatly appreciated.
I would go in to a gyno it sounds like it could be a real problem. And its been two years. Go get it checked out maybe they can cut it out or something like that?