I always remain warm...

Actually I do not suffer from fever, but always remain warm..my hands, legs, and the whole body remains warm at every point of time...what is the reason for it?? Am I suffering from a serious issue????
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you mean warm and not uncomfortable, it sounds like you simply have good circulation. If you mean you feel uncomfortably hot all the time, that sounds more like your body temperature has not adjusted to your surroundings.
But it is a good thing to have hands and legs that are warm always, it means good circulation where a lot of people have poor circulation. Good for you!
I m uncomfortable with it....

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community