I been taking MedroxyProgesterone for awhile now but this month no period

Hello my name is Karen, I’ve always struggled with my period . It’s always been irreagular so my doctor prescribed MedroxyProgesterone. I have never had an issue with this medication. Till this month I took 20mg for 10days . July 4th-13. It’s been 13 days and nothing . I did call my doctor she said take a hpt, came back negative, I called and let her know so she said okay try again next week and than call me back with what the hpt says. I honestly have always thought I couldn’t have kids I don’t want to get my hopes up. But can anyone else gone thru this?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, it could be.  Stranger things have happened! Follow your doctor's recommendation and test in a week.  After that (if negative), I'd go get some blood work done.  Things like thyroid function would be good to know. Let us know how it turns out.