I don't feel pregnant

i am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant today. i thought i would have at least some symptoms by now, but haven't really noticed anything, other than nothaving my period. When does morning sickness usually kick in? i've read arpund six weeks, which i am no quite there yet. I haven't noticed any changes in my breasts either, but wasn't sure about that since this is my third pregnancy
Every woman and every pg can be different. I am 5 weeks today (every dang pg calendar says something different!!) but i have had symptoms for 10 days now. My most obvious one was heightened sense of smell thus leading to bouts of nausea and some vommitting. In addition, I have been very tired and tinkling alot : ) I was worried about my breasts not being sore, but now they are!!

With my boys, my morning sickness kicked in at exactly 6 weeks. I had other symptoms before that, but again, everyone is different. Just as many of us tell people symptoms alone are not a reliable indicator of pg, they are also not a reliable indicator of a healthy pg. Some/many women go through their pg with little to no symptoms and have healthy babies.

When is your first prenatal checkup? Mine is tomorrow, I am so anxious!! Too bad I am not a little further along, they'd be able to see something on the u/s.

Andi
i had first apt last week at 4 weeks 6 days. they did us, and saw gestational sacs(2) but was too soon to see anything inside them yet. next sono is scheduled on March 9th. when i will be 6 weeks six days. my due date is around oct 25. yours too?
If the doctor saw 2 gestational sacs, does that mean you're
pregnant with twins?
Exactly 6 weeks, that's when the morning (noon and night) sickness kicked in.  That was really my only noticable symptom until around 9 weeks when my breasts started growing and hurting.  Every pregnancy is different, and only 50% of all pregnancies experience morning sickness at that.  Good luck.
I was wondering if it's twins too, w/2 sacs??  I had twins and never had morning sickness.  My breasts were tender, and I was tired, but no other symptoms early on.
when the U/S tech looked she said she wasn't seeing what she should have been seeing for as far along as my lmp date indicated. So we went over my bbt chart, and she then realized I didn't ovulate till day 22 or 23 of my cycle, so I was not as far along as she originally thought. Then she said she saw a gestational sac on my left side, and measured it, then saw what she thinks is a second sac. She said it was hard to see, because I am taking progesterone, and it makes the lining very thick, and that at implantation the egg burrows in. When the Dr looked, she said there is definately one, and possibly two, and she wanted me to come in again in two weeks for another ultrasound.So, i get to go back on March 9th. I have been a little queasy today, but not much else. major heartburn last night though. i forgot about that being a symptom.
My edd is Halloween, kind of cool, huh? 2 sacs can mean twins, better you than me,lol!! I already have 2 boys ages 4 and 21 months, twins would send me to the looney bin I think!

Andi
I do daycare, so I don't think twins could be any more difficult than the two two year olds I watch, or the two three year olds, the only difference is they wont go home at 5:00 every night. I am kind of wondering though if it isn't. my four year old went to preschool a month ago and told his teacher i was having a baby, I was pregnant, we just didn't know it at the time. after the Dr said that last week, we didn't say anything to him about it but the first thing he said to me Saturday morning was Mom, you are having two babies. I guess we will find out next week. Until then, thanks for the reassurance that i'm ok
I used to care for twin infants when I was a teenager, it is vastly different when they are your own : ) Drives me batty when people say "I have nieces/nephews or babysat so I know what taking care of a baby is like" but the harsh reality is that it doesn't come close to raising a child. You know, you have a child already, it is heads and tails difference babysitting versus having your own.

Kids can be very intuitive. When I had my 4th m/c, my then 18 month old looked up over my shoulder and while waving said "bye bye baby, bye bye" shortly after I found out I was going to m/c. It creeped me out!

Hopefully you will find out soon enough! Congrats!

Andi
I had no symptoms except no period.  Then of course the weight gain.  As far as kids being intuitive: my neice said that she was going to have a baby sister and shortly after my sil was preggo and had a little girl.  This time she said the same thing except said it would be a little brother, sil is pregnant again with a little boy.  Kind of makes you wonder.
I can oficially say my lack of symptoms is a thing of the past. i have been very sick all day. I'm at five weeks 5 days and there is no longer any doubt that I am pregnant. i guess when morning sickness hits, it does so with full force.
I am only as far as one month and one and a half weeks. I already have a hard belly. I smell everything and that makes me sick to my stomach. I keep wanting to eat foods that I hated before I got pregnant and now the foods I did like taste funny. I have to pee alot and get a little dizzy sometimes. My sister had the same issues early on though everyone else I know showed no signs until after the second and third monthes so I would not worry.
i had fatique and that was pretty much it until the 6 week marker when my hormones got over...was it 20 or 40,000 HCG now its 100,000 and im BLAH lol Now i have sore boobs but it seems better, only a week really sore. I still have fatique but bouts of energy as well im assuming from the b-12 (energy)in the prenatal vitamin. But i have to eat all the time cause on an empty stomache i get queasy then sometimes after i eat i get sick too. Who knows, i carry a trash can just in case lol I havent thrown up yet but alot of times feel like it. I have headahces that come and go and today not sure if its pregnancy or flu bug but gueasy, scratchy throat, feverish feeling. I told my husband i dont want to be pregnant anymore lol just playin. Well im off i just ate some toast due to empty stomache again and nausea. Good luck all!
i am big frame and tall n i noticed i had a hard belly when i'm standing, which my colleague told me tat i am just bloated badly as i haven had my menses since July 26th... getting a HPT on 9th this month... hoping to get pregnant... oh ya i am also having headache and really tired... had tender breast and itchy nipples earlier but gone now.. wish all e best of 9 months!
Hey Ladies,

I'm about 5 weeks 6 days and no symptoms what so ever!! I'm so paranoid as we havn't had the us yet (next friday) First US was too early and only showed thick lining.

Wish the best 9 months to you all