I have 0 testosterone

I just found out my testosterone level is too low to measure. I am a 47 year old female who went through menopause 3 yrs ago.  I have been referred to my obgyn.....what caused this? Is this why I am soooo tired all the time?
Hi sandy, you could try some DHEA, but please read up about it first as it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, ok its a hormone but it will boost your testosterone, lift your libido and kick up your energy levels, and there is also Tribulus its a herb, and runs along the same line, tribulus takes 8 weeks to get to fulll power, and after that cut it bck to 5 days out of 7 and the same with DHEA, if you start your DHEA on 25mgs a day you can build it up to what you think is a good level, 50 or 75, but watch for any mood swings, if so just stop it.
You can get both from Puritans Pride.
Good Luck