I have a fishy smell after I have intrecoure.

I have an odor like a fishy smell after intercourse and that is the time I notice it. I'm not having any discharge just the fishy odor after sex and this is new to me. I have never had this problem before, just when I started having sex with this guy. Oh! And I started to cramp a little now.
Do you have a bacteria infection? I have chronic bv and that's what happens to me. Have your obgyn do a culture and DNA on you.
I get recurring bv also, almost every 2 or 3 months. I use the metro gel. How do you treat yours? It's so frustrating to always have to deal with this, just wondering what other women do...
I just call my Dr and get a script. It is frustrating to keep taking meds.
Definitely go in. The number one thing that can cause this fishy smell is bacterial vaginitis. It can be treated with antibiotics. Oral sex can easily cause this.
Thank you. I will have to make an appointment. Makes me not want to have intercourse anymore. Oral sex as well?