Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.2k Members

I have a hard lump in my labia minora

So i’m underage and a bit worried about my health. I was showering last night and i noticed a hard lump in my labia minora. It’s hard and it’s under the skin. It doesen’t move around under the skin or anything. It’s hard to see with eyes but easy to feel with hands. It also has small a tip? It’s painless and it’s skin color. Anyone know what it could be??
1 Responses
I'm not sure if you're aware but it is possible to get pimples down there, I've had a few myself and most of them have been painless and have taken a long time to come to a head, if that doesn't seem like that could be the case, have a look into bartholin gland cysts, a quick google search will give you some info. There's lots of oil glands in the area that can get clogged or irritated and swell. Never be afraid to go to a doctor with things like this, they deal with them daily I'm sure, and it's better to be safe :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.