I have a problem?

I have pain in my vagina and stomach and whenever I pee I have white clear watery discharge coming out after , it also burns and I’ve never had sex
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi.  Well, it is hard to say from your description.  Does it burn and hurt as your urine comes to the end of it's stream?  This is a common thing with urinary tract infections.  Think that could be going on? This is easy to treat!  But you do have to go the doctor.  They take a urine sample and test it for bacteria.  If positive, they prescribe antibiotics that get you well.  This article goes over common symptoms of a UTI: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urinary-tract-infection/symptoms-causes/syc-20353447  Read that and see if you think this is you.  Then you will need to see your doctor.  UTI's can happen to anyone.  Important to manage things like how you wipe after a bowel movement of doing that front to back.  Somehow with a UTI, bateria has been introduced to the urinary tract typically is fecal matter.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Pain in your stomach *and* vagina or mostly in your abdomen? You might also look up appendicitis, and also ovarian cysts, at least to rule them out.
It hurts in my vagina and all around it
Like it hurts in my vagina and around my pelvis and groin
COMMUNITY LEADER
It sounds like a general infection. Even though this is the time of Covid-19, I would think you could get seen by your doctor and get diagnosed and treated.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community