I have a small bump inside the right lip of my vagina

Okay so a couple days ago I noticed I had a small bump (ovalish in shape and looks whitish inside but not all of it) on the inner right lip of my vagina its definitely not an ingrown hair but not a pimple either as I tried to squeeze it but no pop it did however get a little swollen afterwards but still no stinging or pain as of today its still there not really bothering I just want to know if I should be concerned ? Help pleasee
It feels as if there's a tiny ball inside the bump
I gotten this twice If its what Im thinking it is. They are too thick to pop and ive actually used a razor to nick it just enough to get the stuff out, though i dont suggest that method due to infections that could arise but i had havent had that happen because i sterilize the razor and area with alcohol. I sometimes have to repop it using the same way to get everything out.
May be a  Bartholin's cyst