Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

I have a small bump inside the right lip of my vagina

Okay so a couple days ago I noticed I had a small bump (ovalish in shape and looks whitish inside but not all of it) on the inner right lip of my vagina its definitely not an ingrown hair but not a pimple either as I tried to squeeze it but no pop it did however get a little swollen afterwards but still no stinging or pain as of today its still there not really bothering I just want to know if I should be concerned ? Help pleasee
3 Responses
It feels as if there's a tiny ball inside the bump
I gotten this twice If its what Im thinking it is. They are too thick to pop and ive actually used a razor to nick it just enough to get the stuff out, though i dont suggest that method due to infections that could arise but i had havent had that happen because i sterilize the razor and area with alcohol. I sometimes have to repop it using the same way to get everything out.
May be a  Bartholin's cyst
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.