I have a small bump on my vaginal lip.

I was showering today and I discovered a thing like a small bump or a cyst on my vaginal lip. It doesn't hurt or affect me in any way but it's just annoying. I just wanna know if it's something dangerous and how I can treat it. I'm 16 and I have no money to go to a gynecologist. Also asking my mum is gonna be tough because she struggles with money  and its also just awkward. So I would really appreciate if you could help me in any way suggesting what it could be and if I can treat it without a doctor.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello.  Sorry about the bump.  Try not to worry though.  Little things can pop up and usually are nothing.  Are you sexually active?  It's important to keep your hands OFF of it.  Do not try to pick at it or anything like that because that can cause it to get infected.  Leave it alone and see if it goes away.  It probably will in a couple of weeks if left alone  If it changes, gets sore, hurts, hot to the touch, then you have to just go ahead and bite the bullet and tell your mom to get it looked at it.  But my guess is it will disappear if left alone.
Thank you so much. I'll wait for a few weeks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Come back and tell us if it changes or if it goes away, okay?  good luck
One other resource for young women too is Planned Parenthood if you live in the states.  Your parent doesn't have to go and they provide services and gynecological care for women at low charges because many are in the same boat is you.  So you could also go there if you need to down the road. good luck