I have been having small bumps around my vagina. Could someone please help me?

Hi I am a 13 years old and I have discovered small bumps around the outside of my vagina. I have tried searching it up but all I found are STD's and I am a Virgin! So when I found out I decided to ask my mom to look at it. She said it looks like tiny pimples with no fluid inside. But I am still freaking out. I will admit I started early to masturbate but I only did it once or twice and I was clean will doing it. I do have a lot of pubic hair so it is hard for me to see but I can see that they are tiny pimple like things with no fluid. I also itch sometimes down there but I have always assumed it was because of the hair. Sometimes it does burn to pee,  but then if I take a hot bath after it goes back to normal. Could someone PLEASE help me??
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sweetie.  Our skin does weird things.  We have hair follicles in that area too.  It doesn't hurt, you've had your mom look at it and she feels it's okay, so try to not analyze it so much.  Masturbation doesn't cause issues.  You may be scratching when it itches (we all get an itch there sometimes) and then when urine hits it, it stings.  In all honesty, you do not describe anything I would be worried about.  good luck
97.7k Questions