I need an answer asap!

I started taking phentermine 37.5 one week ago but instead of having energy i'm very tired, sleepy and most of the time dizzy, i want to make sure this pills is not giving me a reaction. Any suggestion please???
Dizziness is a side effect of the drug Phenteramine but it causes difficulty in sleeping rather than increased sleepiness. For your symptoms, anemia,chronic fatigue  syndrome,hypothyroidism, disorders of the hypothalamus,psychiatric disorders like depression and sleep-related breathing disorders should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.