I need help and answersb

I have this bump on my vagina for 8 months it won’t leave when I put anything on it it turns really white . it don’t grow but other bumps started to grow when I shaved now that I been using this new soap some grew inside of the vagina .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Stop using that soap.  Sounds irritating and you may be reacting to it.  Not sure what the bump is. Wart?  Hair follicle?  It should probably be seen by a doctor.  
it’s not rough or anything it’s grey
It's hard to say.  You should get it checked by your doctor, hon.
Get a hot washcloth compress and put it in it 2x a day if that helps and starts to shrink it's probably razor bumps.. if it itches it could be molescum look that up see if it looks like the bumps those spepread if you pop them.. I would defiantly make an appt to see your gynecologist though..
It’s on the soft part of my vagina could that still be it