I need help understanding and suggestions on Abnormal Ultra Sound!

Hello, I am a 37 year old female, mother of four children ages 11, 12, 17 and 18. This were my only pregnancies.I am over weight also. I have been LMP since the beginning of Nov 2011. During that time I have had cramps like I was going to have my menstrual cycle but it never came. I also had tenderness of my Breasts, headaches, and mood swings. I went to my primary cary doctor and told her this systems and she referred my to a GYN. After meeting with the GYN she sent me for an Ultra Sound, she had it scheduled right away.
    My Ultra Sound was abnormal. this is the reading Images limited by body habitus. (Not sure what that means) Through the abdominal wall kidneys have no hydronephrosis.With abdominal probe, Uterus is 15.1 cm long and 7.8 cm across, endometrial strpe about 2 cm with some layering. The left adnexa is 2.9x3.5x3.4 cm. (Is this bad, I don't know what there suppose to be?) With  vaginal probe shows thickened endometrial 2.4 cm with systic areas within and thick and question some cystic hyperplasiaor or some polyps and not hypermic (again unsure of what that means). There are nabothian custs in the cervix (???). Is no focal mymometrial mass. The left ovary is 3.8 x 2.96 x 3.8 cm with a cyst 2.7 x 2.7 x 2.8 com with no flow in the cyst on color doppler. (What does that mean). No right ovary could be seen. No free fluid.
    Since having this Ultra Sound I did start to spot a little bit. My GYN send me to another doctor to do a Endometrial Biopsy still awaiting results from that.
According to this ultrasound report, the innermost lining of the uterus is thick and can be due to uterine polyps which are benign growths of the uterus. Nabothian cysts are small cysts on the cervix which are harmless. The ultrasound report also reports a cyst on the ovary. You should get an endometrial biopsy done from a gynecologist so that the cause of thickened endometrium can be ascertained.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.