I think I might be pregnant but my blood and hpt both came back negative

I missed my period this month, I am at least two weeks late. I took a hpt after 12 days of being late, and it came back negative, so I assumed it might have something to do with my slackness on pill-taking (I'm pretty forgetful even though I have an alarm to tell me when to take it) but then after I began showing more signs of pregnancy, (nausea, vomiting, blood spotting) so I went to the doctor and had them take a blood test on me on Wednesday of last week (a few days after I took the hpt) just to be sure. while I was waiting for the results, MORE symptoms showed up. I'm kind of a paranoid parrot so I tend to do a lot of research when stuff like this happens, and I found out about some things that were pregnancy-related and I didnt even know it, such as pain during sex. When my boyfriend and I had sex previously it only hurt a little during entry and then it was fine. Now however it hurts all the way through, like I'm being stabbed down there, and the pain after still hurt until later today. I've also gotten this bubbly gurglyness in my stomach, along with stabbing pains and today I had some pains in my lower back.
Both the tests came out negative but I'm thinking I might still be pregnant, am I crazy?
sorry I also missed frequent trips to the washroom as a symptom as well, along with a larger appetite than usual