I think i might be pregnant..help

I just gave birth going on 5 months ago i had the 3 month shot ive had sex with my husband during the shot and after the shot was over i had sex with him while i was on my period and after we had sex i automaticaly stopped bleeding and since that day i dont remember if it was the begining of this month or last month that i havent gotten my period back,i have no symptoms of pregnancy though,But since that day ive had sex two more times but he always pulls out were worried about the pre-*** ......
Going on and off of depo-provera especially after child birth can affect your menstral cycle but there is only one sure answer as to whether or not you are pregnant.....see a doctor....but generally a woman is most fertile the first year after child birth so if your not pregnant and dont want to be I would use better contraception than the pull out method
I was only on the three month shot once,Thank you for your answer:)