I woke up with a mysterious lump...

I went to bed with no soreness or any sort of symptom, but I woke up in the middle of the
night with a pain in my lower stomach. I didn't really worry about it until this morning when I examined the
area. There is a small (size of a quarter) pink lump with a tiny brown bruise in the center of my lower stomach (Below my navel and just above my pubic area). When a lump is involved it's pretty frightening. Just out of the blue...

I'm a 23 year old female and I'm worried. Other than the soreness in that zone, I feel perfectly fine. No nausea, cramps, headache, fever, or fatigue. Nothing! I'm wondering if anyone knows what this is/could be, or has experienced it themselves. Please let me now!

Thank you.
sorry to hear that..u should see ur doc. asap