I have had an IUD placement for almost a year now. It's the first time I use a method of birth control, the first three months I had painful cramps and heavy bleeding, but then it went away and now I dont have a period. After ten months from the IUD placement now I am experiencing some weight gain, darkening and sensitivity of the nipples and I feel like I may be pregnant again?. Is it possible I am really pregnant though I have the IUD placement?
Yes! I would go see your doctor to be sure. What kind of iud? Copper or mirena?
Mirena, it's been almost a year now and I still havent had a period since june 2014 and I took two pregnancy test in seperate occasions which came back negative both time.
Mirena has one of the highest protection rates of any birth control. And not having a period while having the IUD is one of the benefits of having it. I got it for that reason, although I still have spotting with mine.

But if you think you might be pregnant, you should go to your doctor and get a blood test.