IUD

Hi im liz...I just recently had my iud taken out because of problems I was having...but the day b4 i had it taken out in the er i had sex could i still get pregnant??
hi they say its possible because sperm can live up to 72hrs inside you but i dnt really think its possible. maybe you shud do a test just to be safe
Hi I agree with kimmiem, there is a very slight possibility.  It would depend on where you are in your cycle of course.
Thanks I will take a test soon for sure....I never had a a period after I got the iud so i really dont know my cycle
i never got my period with my IUD either & i had it for 5 years & now im ttc so im totally lost with my cycle too!. i had it taken out 2weeks ago! its early days but i hope i get prego soon fingers crossed! lol
Good Luck to you....BABy Dust ur way....
thank u!