IUd possible pregnancy, 2 tests both negative

I am worried that i might be pregnant again with my 3rd child. I have the IUD and since it being placed 7years ago i have been without my period so i can't use that for help. Over the last month over gained weight in my lOwer stomach, can feel latley the last week my muscles pulling. My breasts are very tender and swollen and getting bigger... not big to begin with so any change i notice so does my fiancee.I'm always hungry. I feel and look pregnant, I'm always tired, but a hour nap makes me feel better. I am already being tight on my normal clothes iwear. IIsee the doctor today, but I'm worried. With my other two children I've center felt exactly the same but my test came back possitive right away, with my kids ifound out when iwas 6 weeks and 8 weeks pregnant. Has anyone else has these symptoms and been found out that were ready pregnant? any help is very much appreciated.
Chances of pregnancy with IUD failure are there. If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.